ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
WEDNESDAY 7TH MARCH 2018
Refreshments from 6pm
ST BEDE’S CHURCH HALL
FERN GROVE / HARTINGTON ROAD, LIVERPOOL L8 0RZ
- ANNUAL REPORT 2016-2017 The AGM gives a chance for you to ask questions and make suggestions. You will get a clearer idea of how we use your money wisely, how we arrive at decisions about running your Credit Union eg setting interest rates, staffing matters, premises, opening hours etc. etc
- ONE MEMBER, ONE VOTE We are pleased to recommend that members vote to accept a dividend on savings (shares). We have done so every year since 1992, and it is usually more than most banks are paying on instant access deposit accounts, especially at present.
- ELECTIONS The AGM is the meeting where members elect the Board of Directors, requiring common sense, some skills and a genuine commitment and feel for Lodge Lane Credit Union. If you are thinking of applying to be a Board member, please leave your contact details by phone or email and our Chairperson will give you more information. You may have been a member for a few years and now wish to become more involved as part of the team.
- THE FUTURE Next Year 2019, we shall celebrate 30 years of providing financial services to our community. We shall need a few people who can help us to plan a variety of events as we reach this landmark.
- Please spread the word to family and friends.
- If you want a statement of your credit union accounts, please e-mail email@example.com, or phone (0151) 734 2561.
Chair of the Board of Directors
We do not have a closing date for loans before Christmas. Our staff will accept applications from members up to Thursday 22nd December 2017.
There is still time for new members to build up a few weeks’ savings record and apply for a Christmas loan, if they join straightaway.
Change Account Cards
We now offer members a prepaid Change Account card which can be used anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercards.
Loans and savings withdrawals can be loaded on to the card.
The deal includes cashback offers with several major retailers.